IT Operations – Stockholm, Sweden
Are you experienced with infrastructure as code and want to be part of a small multi-functional squad? Apica operates a worldwide monitoring and load testing network spanning over 120 locations.
We are now hiring a for a number of DevOps Engineers, from junior to senior, based in our offices in Stockholm. We are offering you a fun, challenging and fast paced work environment with an exciting mix of diverse personalities doing fun stuff together and the opportunity to travel to the different offices. Read more and apply today!
Working in conjunction with our Software Engineering team you will be developing and maintaining our SaaS platform, building on our existing investment in automation tooling and enhancing our Infrastructure as Code operation. You will also be helping in delivering first class support tumour customers and ensuring the availability not our SaaS services.
You have deep knowledge of Linux and/or Windows and basic knowledge of different network layers. Furthermore you have a developers mindset and are fluent in at least one programming language, we write most of our code in Python. You are fluent in written and spoken English and ideally Swedish as well for the Stockholm based role.
You will need to have the relevant rights to work in the region you will be based in.
- You have experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- You are familiar with configuring and using AWS services
- You have knowledge of cloud automation tools (such as Terraform)
- Have worked in Scrum teams that have included software development staff
- Have used agile development management tools, such as Jira, to manage your own workload