Who is Apica?
Apica Is based in Stockholm Sweden with offices in Portsmouth, NH, Santa Monica CA, and London, England. We work with some of the largest companies in the world ensuring that the most complex applications work as designed. We are not a one size fits all organization. We are an organization who works with our clients and partners to meet the demands of large scale and complex organizations with a concierge level of service.
What does that mean to work here?
It means you will almost never have the same day twice and you will have an opportunity to choose your own adventure . The opportunity to grow and develop your career, is unlimited. People who work here are invested in the success of each other, our customers and the organization. We do have our fun at the same time, working or playing on the deck in Portsmouth or the patio in Santa Monica is standard fare. This is a great opportunity to be a part of something!
Who are you?
You are a high energy person, who is highly inquisitive, smart and knows how to get results, not just put in the hours. Ideal candidate will be technically minded with a sense of good business. We move quick around here, so being able to adapt and pivot is paramount. Having great organizational skills and a sense of humor is also a must!
About the role
Primary job function is to drive organic website traffic and manage paid campaigns resulting in higher lead acquisition. This is both a strategic and tactical position.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- SEO Optimization
- Website Management & Optimization
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Edit and Create product release notes for consumption within digital media
- Coordinate with sales and product to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, inbound leads, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Assist in planning regional and global customer events
- Ability to understand and simplify complex information
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and departments with varied perspectives and skills sets
- Ability to follow existing procedures but innovate new solutions
- Excellent consulting, writing, basic graphic design skills, presentation and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- High-energy, positive attitude, flexibility,
- Team player that works well individually and with others
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- BS/BA degree