Who is Apica?
Apica Is based in Stockholm Sweden with offices in Portsmouth, NH, Santa Monica CA, and London, England. We work with some of the largest companies in the world ensuring that the most complex applications work as designed. We are not a one size fits all organization. We are an organization who works with our clients and partners to meet the demands of large scale and complex organizations with a concierge level of service.
What does that mean to work here?
It means you will almost never have the same day twice and you will have an opportunity to choose your own adventure . The opportunity to grow and develop your career, is unlimited. People who work here are invested in the success of each other, our customers and the organization. We do have our fun at the same time, working or playing on the deck in Portsmouth or the patio in Santa Monica is standard fare. This is a great opportunity to be a part of something!
Who are you?
You are a high energy person, who is highly inquisitive, smart and knows how to get results, not just put in the hours. Ideal candidate will be technically minded with a sense of good business. We move quick around here, so being able to adapt and pivot is paramount. Having great organizational skills and a sense of humor is also a must!
About the role
This is a new role within Apica, reporting to the VP of Sales in our Portsmouth NH office. It will be supporting the go to market efforts for the North American Organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Be a continual student of your craft and share your insights and ideas with others across the company
• Partner with team members within and outside of your department to develop content, generate new ideas, and develop a consistent company voice.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating partners
• Write customer-facing emails to promote new resources, products, sponsorships, and more.
• Reach out to and work with happy customers to produce marketing content based on their experience
- Ability to understand and simplify complex information
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and departments with varied perspectives and skills sets
- Ability to follow existing procedures but innovate new solutions
- Excellent consulting, writing, basic graphic design skills, presentation and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- High-energy, positive attitude, flexibility,
- Team player that works well individually and with others
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- BS/BA degree