Apica is seeking a solutions engineer to fill an immediate opening within our sales organization. This is great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in creating high value customer interactions.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process. Owning and managing various pre-sales activities – including technical presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept projects.
- Collaborate with the Sales team, owning the POC plan.
- Help to drive deeper & wider into the accounts
- Work closely with engineering, professional services and support to customize solutions as necessary
- Build value in Apica's unique technical offerings
- Work closely with key partners in developing strategies to maximize the value of combined solutions.
- Experience being customer facing and interacting with various levels of stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in one (or more) of the following: Application Architectures & Performance Management; Infrastructure Management; and/or Network Infrastructure.
- APM or HP Performance Suite (or related) product experience plus relevant experience and/or in key competitor offerings.
- Proven technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
- Relevant competitive knowledge, including: industry, technologies and product offerings, evolving technologies, and threats.
- Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships in both customers and partners support business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to travel 20%- 30%
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or related area is preferred.