As the Technical Account Manager, you will ensure the strategic implementation and enablement of Apica’s Solutions for our customers focusing on delivering quality through the customer lifecycle, driving tactical and technical implementation and strategic account planning. The TAM will act as the liaison between the customer and Apica’s support, engineering and product teams.
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring that the Apica Systems solution is aligned with the customer's business drivers by providing long-term value.
- Provide seamless and timely on-boarding of customers, helping customers navigate our best practices to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Enable end users and champions on how to best utilize Apica Systems features and optimize performance.
- Act as the internal customer advocate to ensure we are doing everything possible to help the customer meet our agreed upon success criteria.
- Individual will leverage this success to identify additional growth opportunities and work with the account management team to secure the renewal within the assigned accounts.
- Ownership of the customer relationship and the day to day management of that relationship at all levels within the customer's organization.
- Utilize every opportunity and experience to create a "customer for life" - own the escalation point for any issues related to customer lifecycle while building a solid base of reference-able customer contacts within your assigned portfolio.
- Look for opportunities to offer additional services or functionalities to further enhance the customer's Apica Systems experience.
- Inform the customer of product feature enhancements and train them how to use new functionality ensuring that they have fully adopted the latest release of the product.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens the customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans where necessary.
- Act as the liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on feature collaboration and communicating the Apica Systems roadmap in a balanced "one-versus-many" approach required by the SaaS model.
- Education: Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a professional services, software developer, sales engineer or support engineer role
- Knowledge of project management and strong account management skills.
- Software development experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Travel (including some international) of up to 20%