Enterprise Sales Executive
Apica is looking for a star performer Enterprise Sales Executive with a strong track record of exceeding revenue objectives to accelerate the rapid growth of our enterprise sales efforts. You will be part of a dynamic, high performing team and will play a meaningful role in building a high performing business and work culture that drives success and fun. You must be a self-starter with the right energy and mindset to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Apica’s WebExcellence Suite into new accounts and existing clients. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, Americas, you will be a key individual contributor who is responsible for top line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and upsell, maintaining and growing our customer base, building strong relationships, developing a powerful referral network and contributing to the sales team to meet company goals.
In return, we offer uncapped income potential in one of the most strategic, fastest-growing segments of the technology industry and an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of establishing a leadership position in this growing market.
- Prospect into target accounts, building pipeline across a range of opportunities, adding net-new logos in an Enterprise Software space selling Apica’s enterprise solutions
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics
- Take ownership of customer relationships both ensuring satisfaction and expanding revenue
- Maintain an aggressive sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management and provide accurate forecasting and revenue delivery
- Maintain accurate client records in Salesforce
- 5+ years of highly successful experience selling SaaS technology solutions to mid-size and large enterprises with a hunter mentality
- Experience selling Application Performance Monitoring solutions and technologies a must
- A self-starter with the right energy and mindset to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with a track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience managing and closing highly complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Must have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal – as well as business and technical acumen are a must
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms