Customer Enablement - Santa Monica, CA, New York, Boston and
- Portsmouth NH
Performance Engineers provide professional services on-site or remote deployment of Apica technology and solutions as well as training. The Professional Services Engineer will act as the technical representative leading the direct interaction with the customer’s personnel and project teams by rolling out best practices. This role helps the customer to faster benefit from the Apica solution and realize business value. Meanwhile, Professional Services Engineers also need to provide feedback to product management and engineering team on the actual field experience through customer engagements and implementations.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years in testing and quality engineering with 2+ years of performance, scalability testing and performance tools.
- Experience in testing Web Applications based on REST
- Experience in testing various Web (Various browsers - ie Firefox/ Chrome) and Mobile clients (IOS and Android)
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks and provide a root cause analysis
- Strong skills in at least one programing language, C#/Java/Python. Have experience in an enterprise software production environment and/or cloud SaaS / PaaS preferred
- Ability to confidently navigate complex environments involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with one or more Performance Testing tool, such as:, ZebraTester, Jmeter, Selenium, Blazemeter, Jenkins, LoadRunner
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks, AWS preferred
- Experience with configuring complex, secure, multi-server environments that leverage SQL Server databases, IIS, and load balancers
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.